Increase Brand Awareness with Poly Bags

Posted by Jessica G. | Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on 9:00 AM

If you aren’t already aware, Poly bags are a great way to get your name out in a functional and highly creative way. Other forms of print advertising have to work a lot harder to get attention, because you’re putting your information on an item that they don’t really need. A postcard or door hanger is more of an annoyance for most customers, even though they have been proven effective at getting attention.

Putting your logo on poly bags is smart advertising because you’re putting the brand on something useful. Think about how much we reuse poly bags, long after the store. They are extremely functional. Another plus to poly bags is that when people carry them around, others see the logo and gets it in their head. If it’s a really creative and eye-catching logo, people who are unfamiliar with your store will inquire about it, thus producing more potential customers.

I experienced that first-hand last night when I came back from the new market that opened up by my apartment. I had three people on the way home notice my plastic bags and the new logo on them, and ask where the store was. I was happy to point them in the direction of my new favorite market.

If you want to increase brand awareness, be sure to look into customizable plastic bags from Excellent Poly.